Monday, August 25, 2008

Bah-Rock

So, we're watching Mee-shell Oh-bomb-a (as in "She da bomb!) talk at the Democratic National Convention. Christy shouts out enthusiastically "Go Obama!" and I subtly nod in approval. I know Christy is gung ho for Senor Obama, and I am leaning his way pretty heavily, but I feel like I'm betraying my Eastern Washington roots to not vote Republican.

Anyway, she's done so now back to the Seahawks only Monday Night Football game of the season, which is stupid they only got 1 and its in preseason! Well its already on Sportscenter and ESPN.com says they lost by 1 on a two point conversion. Well that sucks, but Hasselback didn't even suit up, so it doesn't really count. They just need their young receivers to play big this year, just like the Huskies and Prosser's very own Cody Bruns who should get playing time as a true freshman.

So now that the Olympics are over, we can finally watch the netflix movies we've had for over 2 weeks now. They're both chick flicks so I want to get 'em in the mail so I can get a film that is about the industry I work in: Michael Moore's Sicko. I kinda think he is a sicko, but I'm curious what the documentary has to say with my newfound industry knowledge. Once Christy finishes her work (for her former job at PLU, not even for her current job) we'll start one of them, so to get in the mood I'm gonna play a little Guitar Hero. I've been working on all the songs on easy to get my skills back.

1 comment:

JR said...

sounds like you're having fun.

dude, being from EW doesn't mean you have to vote Republican! silly brother! :)

i wish i had internet at home so i could post on my blog . . . thanks for the link!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter