Monday, August 18, 2008

At work...

Well, for my second official blog, I am on a conference call and getting bored, so I thought I'd inform the world that of that.

I was excited to see that I already had 2 comments on my first blog! That makes me feel special. Thanks for visiting me blog and stay tuned for fun layout changes as I explore each and every gadget available (notice the ESPN one at the bottom of the page).

Well, just so you know, my blogging style is shorter, more frequent blogs rather than longer, drawn out blogs that take more than 1 minute to read. I have ADD with reading and get easily distracted, so I like short articles. What do you guys prefer?

So, I brought my sunglasses today and it ended up being a rainy dreary Seattle day, which is not normal for summer. We might get some thunder storms later today, which would be pretty exciting! Just wish I had brought my raincoat and umbrella and left the sunglasses at home.

Thats all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for having a blog. Field Notes is a good name! Short entries are always good. I am excited to keep reading!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter