Sunday, August 17, 2008

My first blog!

So this is my first blog and my first official blog post. I'm not really sure what my blog is going to be about, but I'm hoping to keep my family and friends updated on what I'm up to, but for all of you who don't know me, allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Carl Field and I live in Seattle, WA with my wife Christy. We just graduated from PLU in Tacoma, WA and have recently started new jobs. Topics that interest me are technology, sports, environmental sustainability, cooking, healthcare...and that's about it.

So, stay tunned to hear more about my exciting life...actually, I can't promise that, but it will be about real life at least.

2 comments:

rcelfield said...

yay! sorry i missed you this weekend. =( maybe i'll get to see you at christmas? but at least i'll get to read about your life. =)

Kyle said...

Sweet!!! I am adding this one to my RSS reader!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter