Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Olympics are exhausting to watch

So I've decided that in a normal week, I get progressively more tired throughout the week so that by Friday morning, I need extra coffee to stay awake. Well today felt like a Friday because I have been staying up late every night for the past week and a half. As much as I love seeing Micheal Phelps win gold medals and gymnast judges rob the US, I cannot wait to get some more sleep starting next week. Well, only a few nights left to go. If I was really hard core, I would have woken up early this morning to watch an epic battle between Argentina and Brazil on the futbal pitch (which Argentina won 3-nil, which made me happy). Looking forward to the final on Saturday against Nigeria. Argentina won the gold 4 years ago, but lost to Nigeria 8 years ago in Atlanta. I didn't realize that Nigeria was so good.

I worked out after work in the gym in my building, which I have started to do a few days a week over the past month, but I just didn't have much energy, which was no fun. Plus, my left foot (the outside on the arch) has been hurting me every step I take.

Well, back to the Olympics.

1 comment:

rcelfield said...

i think the family tv is recording the men's soccer final match, in case you miss it live.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter