Monday, August 18, 2008

Watching Olympics

Another quiet night at the Field's apartment in South Lake Union. We got an incredible Cherry Bomb Pie from Zeeks Pizza with we downed with some Moose Drool as we watched the Olympic events of Ping Pong, Triathalon, and Volleyball (as Christy said, "How ironic is it where triathlon and ping pong are part of the same event.") Currently we're watching young man dangling from rings...my favorite! Actually, I'm a big fan of doubles badminton. Those guys have such a fast reflexes and really smack the little birdie.

I stole the Wii from my parents becasue as of today they are offically empty nesters and wouldn't be Wii-ing. I set it up here tonight and played Guitar Hero with Kyle in Puyallup over the Internet, which was pretty sweet. I'm a little out of shape on the guitar and need to practice so I can impress everyone.

We just started working on invitations for our wedding reception in Prosser in 3 weeks, so I've gotta get back to that. Adios!

3 comments:

christy.olsen.field said...

Hey Carlo,

Way to go with your blogging! This will be really fun to share with other people. :)

Work is boring again, and a bit frustrating when I have to field a whole bunch of calls with angry subscribers... high five! It's a good thing that coming home to you is the best part of my whole day.

I love you,
Christy

rcelfield said...

You took the Wii?! You punk! I was gonna play it at christmas. =( maybe you could bring it back before then?

Anonymous said...

doubles badminton eh?! I am thoroughly impressed with that sport too, although I have a new appreciation for synchronized swimming!! It just isn't the same watching the Olympics in Norwegian- its not as exciting!... as Ellen said, watching Norway in the summer olympics is like Kenya in the winter Olympics... pretty true!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter