Friday, August 22, 2008

What a day!

So its almost 1:00 AM and I am exhausted. I was up at 6:15 to go play golf, which went ok. It was a 9 hole 3 par course in Interbay and I scored a 52, which isn't very good, but I had a sweet shot on the third hole, which made my day. I hit a 30-ish foot pitching shot into the green and it rolled into the hole! I was pretty surprised it went it.

Once I got to work, I rewarded myself with a healthy veggie omelet at work. I stayed pretty busy all day, which isn't always the case. I went to lunch with Sean, an intern whose last day is tomorrow, for the last time. He's not really an intern as he has a lot of experience and skills and did a great job researching wiki options for our department that (hopefully) will be implemented soon. Christy and I went to dinner with Sean and his fiance Rlyi at a bar in Capital Hill called Deluxe. The food was ok, but it was a fun time. We went straight to Target to get more invitations for our Prosser wedding reception in 2 weeks. Then we came home and finished put the invitations all together with address labels and stamps. We got most of them all done so we can send them tomorrow, which is a huge accomplishment!

Well, after watching the US men's beach volleyball team kick butt and seeing the mens and womens relay teams BOTH drop the batons, I am ready to hit the sack. I think the most rediculous sport in the Olympics is speed walking. It was on last night and just looked so weird. Walking in a long oval for hours and hours must be pretty boring. The way they twist their bodies just looks unnatural.

PROGRAMMING NOTE: Watch the US vs. Argentina basketball game at 7:15 AM PST on Friday (a few hours away). It could be a great game and I am torn on who to root for.

One more note...I'm playing with Goolge Analytics to see who is reading this, so if you read this blog, please write a simple comment to let me know who you are. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mom reads it daily and loves it...keepit up....and where are the sisters in their blog????

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter