Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Now I see why Seattle can be so depressing...

So there is a summer rain storm in Seattle today, which is weird because August is supposed to be the best month in terms of nice weather of the whole year. I don't mind the rain at all, well we'll see once I have to walk to and from work in it. Especially in the heat of summer, the rain is a nice change and clears out all the smog. But as I sit in my cube, I've noticed that when it is cloudy and rainy everything is just darker and depressing. At lunch it was sunny and warm, and then just hours later it got all dark and rainy again. That is one thing I miss about Eastern Washington: the weather didn't fluccuate as much in 1 day. I thought I would be used to that by now. I specifically remember being surprised at how many weather changes could occur in one day as I sat in class at PLU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I'd take rain to this summer humidity- its just about as wet, but hot and gross. Can't wait to be out in Seattle soon!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter