Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Was I really that busy?

So I haven't blogged in over a week! Was I really that busy that I didn't blog at all. I guess I should review what I've actually been up to:
  1. IKEA shopping trip to get stuff (found a new desk, but it was too big for our car)
  2. Colton and Jennifer Oliphant's wedding in Wisteria Gardens
  3. Sleepover with Ellen and Kyle Aronson (see #8)
  4. Round of golf at Interbay Golf with Kyle
  5. Watched Cougs and Huskies get trounced on
  6. Witness Prosser's very own Kellen Moore dominate in his first start as a BSU Bronco
  7. Seahawks jayvee dominate the Raiders jayvee.
  8. Got an areobed for our guest bedroom (its actually a guest bedroom now!)
  9. Went to the last hour of Bumbershoot to see Sondre Lerche (from Dan in Real Life!)
  10. Another week of work
  11. A walk around Green Lake with my wonderful wife Christy
  12. Food: Great happy hour sushi at Chinoise, Steak and Corn, BBQ chicken and grilled veggies, Buca di Beppo with Ellen and Kyle, a Bloomin Onion at the Outback
  13. Barack-mania at mile hile stadium
  14. Finally watched the Netflix movie we've been holding duing the entire Olympics (Sicko and the Departed). Sicko definately bashes on my industry...but found a great rebuttal from 20/20



So, I'll leave it up to you to decide if that was a busy week or not, but either way it was fun. I'm definitely looking forward to the new season of TV shows (think The Office and Grey's Anatomy), cause I'm watching the new 90210 and kinda enjoying it. Not a good thing. John Stewart and Steven Colbert have been a joy to watch, as usual. They have great coverage of the DNC and I'm looking forward to hearing what they have to say about the GOP.

Hope you're all doing well! Chau from Seattle!

1 comment:

JR said...

sounds fun! i just watched dan in real life . . . so cute. i really liked that dude's music!

don't forget to do a guest entry for me, yo!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter