Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Years!

So I would like to take this opportunity of the first blog of the year to wish you all a Happy New Year and to make a few announcements. The most exciting thing is I've brought in a professional to help me with the blog and she's agreed, so everyone give a big warm welcome to, non other than my wife, Christy Olsen Field! We decided to turn this blog into something we can both use, since I did steal her idea for the name after all. She had been looking forward to using "Field Notes" as our the name of our annual Christmas letter (due out soon as a special edition New Years letter), but I stole it for this blog.


Me and new co-blogger Christy

The other exciting thing is that we are going to make every effort to blog at least once a week for the whole year! After all, whats the point of having a blog if you don't use it for months at a time?

Well, that's all for now, but look forward to more great posts! Chau!
-Carl

2 comments:

JR said...

Can't wait!

Kyle said...

It's about time. I look forward to the future posts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter