Monday, January 12, 2009

¡Nuevo Televisión!

Thats right people...the Fields have a new TV! In the words of my newfound Scandinavian-ness: Woot Woot! We decided it was time to replace my 20" tv from the college days of long ago and upgrade to a sweet 42" LG LCD. We got a great deal at Video Only and thanks to Jonah for helping me pick it up (too big for our Subaru...speaking of which, thats a blog post just waiting to happen). It fits quite nicely in our little apartment. I can easily watch the ball game while I'm washing dishes...and now that we have Comcast HD-DVR, we can even pause, rewind and fast forward live tv! Christy thinks she'll use this to talk to me during the game because I could just pause it...sigh...we'll see.

So, if you wanna check out our new family member, I mean tv, then come on by and hang with the Fields. We'll cook good food, drink good wine, and ignore one another as we stare at the screen corner.

A new feature I'm starting this week is called Website of the Week. I think the title explains it well enough. So for this inaugural edition, I've gotta go with a shout out to my employer, Regence Bluecross Blueshield, and the 5 other groups they joined together with to create this tv ad promoting healthcare reform. Let me know what you think!

UPDATE 1/17
By special request, here's a picture of our old TV and the sweet new TV in our living room.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Sweet! I can't wait to see it. See you both this weekend.

JR said...

another reason to visit!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter