Friday, October 17, 2008

Who are you?

Ok, so I have Google Analytics setup to track who visits my blog and when. Its pretty cool. Check out this map:

So I know who some of you are, like the dots in Virginia (Christy's family), New York (Jeannie), Bay Area (Rachel), Seattle (me), and Prosser (my parents). I also have to give a shout out to Molly in Austria:
Check out this map from Washington:
Here's the list of cites that the dots represent (if you can read it):
I'm glad to see that there are visitors from places where I don't really know anyone and I'm really curious who you are and how you found my blog. So, lets get some comments from you peeps and be friends! If you are reading this, even if you got it in an email, please take a like 30 seconds and go to this blog and and write a comment. Its super easy and makes me feel special! Thanks!

2 comments:

rcelfield said...

Aw... you've always been "special" Carl...

representing the Bay Area and Beyond!

JR said...

proud to represent from nyc!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter